- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use any personal information solely for the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Our customers agreed to give consent for their photos to be used in marketing purposes such as our website and social media.
Mademoiselle Bridal (ABN 25 018 252 510) is committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.